[pyrnet] Re: Rainbow Bridge Forward

At 12:00 AM 9/21/2001 -0400, you wrote:

>WELCOME AT RAINBOW BRIDGE
>            by AlexanderTheodore, Bouvier, Fourth Year Resident
>
>            On the morning of September 11, 2001, there was an
>unprecedented amount of activity at the Rainbow Bridge.

I do a lot of writing for political organizations and publications. Since
Black Tuesday I've had to hold myself together, focus, think rationally,
and write about the attack. Though horrified beyond comprehension, I
thought I was never going to cry.

I read "Welcome at Rainbow Bridge" and I doubt I'll stop weeping all day.
Thank you for it. I don't literally believe in the Bridge. But I do believe
that the love of dogs is one of the world's most powerful antidotes to
evil. And evil hangs over the whole world today like the smoke that still
looms over the World Trade Center.

Claire