Re: [pyrnet] Taliban Burning Dogs

Joe wrote:<<Maybe it is more this radical oppressive Bastard government as opposed to the religions themselves?

Joe >>

The Taliban do not really follow the tennents of the Koran (at least from my very limited knowledge of the Koran and from speaking to Moslems) they are a very powerful force in Afghanistan, as we all know. They have all the power. And absolute power corrupts absolutely. So even these, who think so highly of themselves, are mere men at heart. But the atrocities they have committed against their own and others, will earn them eternal damnation. Hopefully sooner rather than later. Islam is a peaceful and loving religion, the Taliban and those like them have perverted it to use to their own ends.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com