Re: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20011003

> Roz, I have to agree with you here. There are ignorant people all
> over the world. Pam, I realize this woman is your friend, and I
> commend you for staying her friend, but I sure would not let her
> kids anywhere NEAR my dogs, and probably not in my house at any
> time, either.

I have a friend who grew up in Israel, too, and I wasn't aware that they
felt that way about dogs.  She is too polite to say anything to me and she
knows how much I love my dogs.  You can tell that she doesn't like them
near her although she doesn't try to be obvious about it.  She has
commented about how many dogs I have in the house at one time or another.
Her older son is terrified of dogs and she has always requested that they
be kept away from him.  Her younger son adores them, though and she does
not discourage him, but she does cringe when they get close to him.  You
can see that it really worries her.

--- Stephanie, Ciaran & Anais
--- srwhitney1@earthlink.net