[pyrnet] pyrnet digest

Ignorance is universal and knows no boundaries.

Many years ago we lived in Indiana and had just moved into our new home.
Walked outside with our dog, a sweet loving Newfoundland, and the next door
neighbor girls (about 4 and 6) began screaming hysterically.  I knew they
owned a dog so couldn't imagine that Teddy and I were the problem.  I was
WRONG!  Their mother explained that she had always told her children what
she was told as a child..........if you get out of bed at night a big black
dog will come through the window and eat you.  (Let's not even discuss bed
wetting issues here.)  Fortunately for her children we only lived there
about a year....so they didn't lose sleep too long.

Caryl