[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20011004

In a message dated 10/5/2001 12:01:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time, pyrnet-l-owner@pyrnet.org writes:

Roz, I have to agree with you here. There are ignorant people all
over the world. Pam, I realize this woman is your friend, and I
commend you for staying her friend, but I sure would not let her
kids anywhere NEAR my dogs,<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Yep  !  I don't let the kids near the dogs, I've tried to talk to Her~to NO avail~We don't get together as much as We used to~If so,  I go over to her house !
As stated before:
"the more I see of people, the more I prefer my dogs "~~~~
Pam Croy
PYRALIVE@AOL.COM