Re: [pyrnet] Coat

  Not true, sweetie!  I am alive and well in the woods.
  I have been busy early and late, spray painting barns (we studied
that in creative writing classes and at the J-school).  Too pooped to
post when I get off after nine hours, but I am being taken suddenly
rich and that part is nice.  Hermits face horrible difficulties making
money in the woods.  I make enough in one week to buy a nice Pyr.
Alas, it is temporary, while the regular guy takes a
vacation.
   But I missed your  wise consul, your cherry outlook, and good
sense.  I like your arguing with me,too.  You are fair and we
discovered a point or two, once in a while.
   Tomorrow is National Southern Boy Day.  Please fly your Confederate
flag, eat grits and
hominy, make some delicious corn bread, and flirt with your neighbor.
   Please try to speak correct English for this special Day.
An example follows:
   Awright,Tea, honey darling! Jist git your Southern stuff all
outside and display it on the
veranda. Yore grandpappy's general discharge from the Confederate Army
and
yore  sourvenir bayonet and the canteen with the 100 year old Kentucky
Bourbon in it.
Laet them damyankees know that you come from a cultured background
(Now don't deny it,Tea) and quality speaks loudly all the time.
   Have a good dinner (that is the correct name for what yankees call
lunch) and rest yoreself
in the afternoon, as all true Southern ladies are
apt to do. Wear your best crinolines and pantaloons for Good Ole Boy
Day.
   After 11 months and 29 days of this, you will be acceptable
anywhere in the South, and may be invited to join the Heirs of
Jefferson David.  What a President!
   Gotta run to the local constabulary and
pick up some permits.
   I will try to contain myself from overjoyed at rediscovering you on
the list.
  I send you love, peace and prosperity, in the name of the Great One,
Jeff Davis.

 Hermit in the Woods, waving the flag.