[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20011008

Okay, I'm confused. As far as everything I've heard, Great Pyrenees are
SUPPOSED to have double dewclaws, but our vet insists they need to be taken
off, and the dog trainer at Pet Smart insists that double dewclaws are "the
mark of inferior breeding", and that they should've been removed at three
days, and if he snags one of them now, he could bleed to death. So c'mon
you guys and gals. There are breeders who show their dogs on here...tell me
the truth. <rhonda, perplexed in Texas>