[pyrnet] Re: vacuums

We are owned by a pyr and a samoyed, who have conspired to blow their coats at different times!  We had a Hoover windtunnel vacuum, but it kept breaking the belts, as the hair would get wound around the roller and slow it down enough that the rubber belt would stretch and break.  We checked around and bought a commercial upright Sanitaire brand that cost about $299.  It is very heavy duty and is great for long white hair!  We got it
off the net from a place in Chicago about two years ago, called either the "Vac-shop" or "Vacs-R-Us."

Tom McCulloch