[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20011009

Thanks for all the great comments about the dewclaws. I kind of figured the vet and trainer were full of it, but wanted to be sure.

The pastel picture is gorgeous. <sigh> I used to do animal art in pastels...many years ago. Hey! I was good, too! But I started writing, and one artform tended to take over the time I had for the other. I  used to use a type of paper called "pastel velour paper" that had a nap on it like velvet, and it  gave the most amazing effect for the animals. Seeing the pictures, though, made we wish I still had time to work in pastels again. Oh, to have 56 hours in every day to get done everything I want (and  the energy to go with it!).