[pyrnet] Ann/Pet portrait

To Ann and all, the portrait of Bear and Sugar Bear has been taken off her
site for now.  I wasn't satisfied with the coloring of the pups and she
tried to lighten it with no success.  So, I am trying to wait patiently
until spring as that is the next available time she has to do it over.  If
you all want to see the first draft I'll be glad to send it to your personal
addy since it's too large to come through the server.

Even though the coloring was much too dark, she had the facial expression
right on.  In fact it was very eerie.  I mean she had them dead to rights on
the face!!!!  Almost like she scanned the photo and then colored it with the
oil pastels.

Bridget