From: Barb Bowes
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2001 7:44 PM
Subject: [pyrnet] The South

OK Hermit, I'll bite on this one. You wrote<<
   The South has the only true culture in the U.S.  Every other one is diluted by
something brought along by immigrants from some other country.>>

So, from this particular statement, one can only conclude, that all Southerners are Native American? After all, they were here before any of us, and, if you ask me, have the only true culture indigenous to the good ole USA.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com