[pyrnet] Introduction

Hello Everyone,

I just thought I'd stop in and introduce myself real quick. My name is
Jaimie and I just found this group while researching Pyrenees. I live in
North Pole ALaska and have one beautiful Pyr named "Maggie", and her
Pyrenees/St. Bernard Pup "Bumpers". *the name is a long story* (grin)

I was initaially looking for more information on the breed as I was thinking
of possibly breeding Pyrenees sometime in the future... way in the future.
Right now I'm taking my time to learn all I can about the womderful breed
and looking for current breeders in order to "pick their brains".

Maggie herself was a rescue from someone who didn't take care of her, but
has grown over the last year to be a very loving and important part of our
family. I couldn't imagine life without her.

I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you.
Thanks for listening to me babble. *grins*

Jaimie,
Maggie(Pyr), Bumpers(Pyr/St.Bernard), Chewy(Chow/Shep), Midget(Husky/Wolf)

email: jaimiemathis@hotmail.com