Re: [pyrnet] Hi!

pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:
> He's acting like an almost four year old puppy. It is
>great to see him bond to us so much so quickly.
Welcome to Eiger!! That's been our experience with taking in the older
dogs too--instant bonding, all the funny reactions to things like TV, then
the emergence of a puppy playfulness where it becomes so hard (but
necessary) to reprimand because it's so darned funny! We have found that a
rope bone is a good substitute for rugs--we give Tori hers every time she
heads for something we don't want her to play with. She also has a fluffy
buffalo that squeaks, and a squeaky ball, both of which she plays with a
lot. Have you tried Eiger with  toys of his own? Once he really takes to
something it will help a lot in steering him away from other things.
Have fun with him! I agree--what better way to spend a vacation?!!
Ann, Peg, Tori and Ivy Rose