Re: [pyrnet] anthrax--dogs

I'm lucky in that I have a friend who is an expert in
bio-terrorism. Although he cannot tell me any "classified"
information, he can give me general info on what the state of the
nation is out there on this, and other bio-terroristic threats.
I'm aware of the threat, but I'm not going to panic over it. I
live in a relatively vulnerable area, being in between NY and DC,
but I've done my homework on anthrax and other bio-terrorism
threats. The CDC site is an excellent one for info. I'm careful,
but I'm living my life. Today I went to our Pyr Club's "Walk in
the Woods" event, and it was wonderful. No TV, no radio, just
relaxing and having a good time with good friends. I highly
recommend it! I figure I have a better chance of dieing in a car
accident (I live in NJ, the state of aggressive, elderly drivers!
<G>) or getting hit by a bus, than I do of having anthrax sent to
me in the mail. For most of us, this anthrax scare is basically
non-existent.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com