[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20011020

In a message dated 10/21/2001 12:00:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time, pyrnet-l-owner@pyrnet.org writes:

. I agree with Barb and Cynthia that we need to get on with our lives and not create panic or boogie men in our minds. >>>>>>>>

I also agree with this !! Of course We are all worried, (to a point)~Only a fool knows no fear~~the true courageous person is the one that has fear and worry, but, rises above it to continue with His/Her life !
Guess what ?  We are All going to die someday !  I don't know of anyone that has been able to avoid this, but, We don't know when that will be~~so, I, for one, Have as much fun with My life as possible, until the "Big Guy" upstairs calls for Me to come home !
Pam Croy
PYRALIVE@AOL.COM