Re: [pyrnet] Onions and garlic

dogs weighing 60 lbs were the average weight.   one will have to assume that it is probably a weight ratio factor.     giving that pyrs are as sensitive as they are to other medicines (anesthesia, aspirin, valium) i would be careful on the dosage and the length of time used.

I will privately email all the statistic credentials (long list) and you can check for yourself.   However, with herbs we have to be careful not to over use because as they say "even too much of a good thing can be bad for you".

That is the problem that too many people have.   We think that because it's natural it cannot be toxic and all Mary Tilford is saying is that use common sense and do not over use because it can lead to other illnesses.    As with humans I am sure it makes a difference with each dog.     i'll loan you the book

dianne