Re: [pyrnet] A BRAG for my Buddies!!!

<<.   I know what it is to have an ugly puppy!   My boy was scrawny, scrappy, no coat and BIG EARS!    Barb still jokes about "Dumbo".   Today he is one of the most beautiful animals I have ever seen.   For a long time he was "too pretty"!

ENJOY YOUR WIN and Big Congrats again!

Dianne

Umm. And Dianne is COMPLETELY objective on this topic! <VBG> And he sure was UGLY! And yes, we thought the name Dumbo apropo. He has since grown into his ears! <G>

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com