RE: [pyrnet] Re:Puppy Protection Act/USA

Hi, I thought you all might be interested in this.
This plea has been sent to many of the animal lists around. This person needs to be re educated on the horrible plight of puppy mill dogs!
I read the bill and of course it doesn't effect me, although Ontario does have some good laws in effect. (could be better!) But I see that this as a good bill for the US.
It sure might help allot of dogs out there. Actually it should be even more strict. But it's a start.
I don't think decent, "responsible" breeders of dogs, should have anything objections at all to this bill.
What do you think?

FYI, here is what the bill does. You can read it for yourself at

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/index.html (type in S. 1478 in"Search the 107th Congress)

Sariena

=======