Re: [pyrnet] NCAGPC Specialty Results?

Hi Barb
    It was great to see you at the specialty.  I did mark my catalog....but did get to talking during some of the judging.  I just pulled out the catalog and found that first off, I didn't mark the sweeptakes winners only the class placings.  I think that Best in Sweeps was Rivergroves Andrew-Jackson (Jean Boyd & Marcia Stewart)and BOS was Majesta's P T Cruiser (Faye Ragland)  Veteran Sweeps was Ch. Maranatha Cold Blue Steel (Dianne & Joe Migas) & BOSVS was Ch. Majesta's Aspen Snow (Faye Ragland)
Winners Bitch & BOW was Pyrview's Last Resort (Cindy Miccio & Jay & Annette Manwiller) and RWB was her sister Pyrview's get the Picture (Cindy & Chris Miccio).  WD was Pyrfection Honore Daumier (Janet Weymouth & Nicole Sharpe) & RWD was Pyrview's Beaujolais (Tim & Jennifer Nickoles & Cindy Miccio)
    Hope this helps.
Charlotte

Barb Bowes wrote:

Jack and Charlotte, did you mark your catalog at the Specialty? I didn't get a catalog until after the judging was over, and can't remember some of the winners. Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com