Re: RE: [pyrnet] Pyr Barking -- "devil's advocate" was RE: pyrnet-l-digest.200110

pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:
>I actually talked to a girl who gave away her Saint Bernard in its teens,
>telling me it was such a cute pup, but she had know idea how much they
>slobbered! Give your head a shake girl!
You know, I have to wonder about anyone who could give up a dog like that
in its teens. By the time I've had one overnight, I'm so head-over-heels
in love with it that I don't think it would matter *what* horrible
habits/characteristics emerged later!! Am I just a really crazy dog nut or
do others fall big-time like that too? My reaction to the woman with the
SB, those who have to give up dogs because they're moving and can't take
them with them etc., is that they shouldn't have them in the first place.
I guess that's why I know I could never breed--I'd never find enough homes
that passed *my* criteria! Of course, there are all the others on this
list who are about as crazy as I am...!!!
Ann, Peg, Ivy Rose and Tori (she didn't even send me back when I ate the
Paddington Bear book!)