RE: [pyrnet] Pyr Barking -- "devil's advocate" was RE: pyrnet-l-digest.20011029

Whew! <VBG>
Just had to ask, I understand what you are saying though, When I was
researching the breed, the sites I found most useful were the ones that had
a link like "Is this breed for you?" Stating things like, "If you don't mind
vacuuming a ton of hair every day, then...or "if you can't stand barking,
then...."
I think it would be wonderful if there was one site created for people
looking for a certain breed, all breeds. Which not only listed their
wonderful qualities, but also the "what to expect" as well.
It might help people make the right choices...BEFORE getting that cute
puppy.

I actually talked to a girl who gave away her Saint Bernard in its teens,
telling me it was such a cute pup, but she had know idea how much they
slobbered! Give your head a shake girl!
Sariena

===
> Geez...I hope this wasn't directed at me? Since mine was the last post on
> the issue.

My comment was definitely not directed at you!!  But when the question was
asked -- I had to give my shillings worth.  You see, I know a peorson
personally, who took on a Pyr, and then found it too much of an
inconvenience.