Re: [pyrnet] Re: rescue

----- Original Message -----
From: <Reedialer1@aol.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2001 8:10 AM
Subject: [pyrnet] Re: rescue

i have done greyhound
> rescue.  greys they dont even know how to climb stairs, eat food out of
anything but a
> dish, they dont know windows or any house sounds. they are like martian
dogs
> really.  i cry when its time to let them go and i ache for them but i also
> know that i have done my part and that someone out there is going to love
> them with all their heart. so i cry and i get on with my life and my 3
dogs

I join in with the Greyhounds as Pets people in my area on the first
Saturday of every month for the "Rescue Walk". Originally only for
greyhounds they now welcome dogs of all breeds. The only requirement is the
person must be a rescuer or the dog must be adopted from rescue. Greyhounds
are lovely and loving dogs. With such wonderful personalities and a desire
to please like no other. You are very lucky.
Marie and Beau