Re: [pyrnet] Fostering for Rescue, etc.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Barb Bowes" <bamb@monmouth.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2001 8:15 AM
Subject: [pyrnet] Fostering for Rescue, etc.

> You think fostering is bad, try selling pups from a litter! I
> cried as each pup was taken by the new owners. Never if front of
> the new owners, of course, but stood in the street, waving
> goodbye, tears running down my cheeks.
> Barb Bowes
> Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)

Yes I am sure this must be very hard indeed. It is very similar. You invest
such time, love, energy and money into these dogs you love. And then you
have to love them enough to let them go to their new families to live as the
loving companions and guardians they are meant to be. It takes a special
person to do this. And you are one of them.
Marie and Beau