Re: [pyrnet] Fostering for Rescue, etc.

I try to contact my puppy buyers at least twice a year. I've had
2 bad experiences with buyers. Thankfully, both dogs in question
were neutered, so there will be no contributing to Rescue
problems. One I managed to get back and rehome, the other is
working guarding sheep on a farm in PA. He was sold as a pet, and
the woman resold him when he was about 4 years old. It was too
late to do anything by the time I found out about it. I've been
assured that he is well fed and taken care of, but one has to
wonder. I just cannot go through that sort of thing again. I'd
much rather rehome dogs who need my help. Someday, I'll be able
to do much more, but for now, I do what I can.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com