[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20011204

In a message dated 12/5/2001 12:08:57 AM Eastern Standard Time, pyrnet-l-owner@pyrnet.org writes:

   Sorry to say, Pam; she has not. I have not had a report of her in =
two days. I suspect she will be taken in somewhere and probably penned =
to keep her from leaving. I have all but given up after searching every =
place I know.
I will keep searching, but she must now be out of sight in a pen or =
something.
If I knew the people would take good care of her, I would not worry over =
the loss.  I have spent more money, more foolishly in my life that she =
cost me.
If she truly did not like it here, then
I would say she is free to go (same as two wives who developed =
wanderlust while I worked my butt off in overtime for them.) She might =
find even a better home, though I did everything I could think of for =
her.  I don't take it personally.Mary is so determined to be
Head Warrior of the place, it would have been an everyday struggle for =
her, I guess.

Hermit,
Yes, it so very sad that You may never know Her fate, but, like You, I hope that wherever She is , She is happy~~~~I can understand the  "cunundrum" with Mary as I have a Alpha bitch here that would Not be "real happy" if another bitch invaded Her territory !!
take care
Pamc