Re: [pyrnet] Teenage dogs

i just LOVE you guys. when i am beginning to think that Mellow is giving me a
hard time (he's a month older than Newman and Albert) all i have to do is
look on pyrnet and i realize that we are doing just fine!  of course, he was
the handful in obedience class when he felt like it, even for the instructor.
one time the instructor was demonstrating a heel with close left turning and
Mel was doing so beautifully, then the instructor turned his head to talk to
the class and Mel jumped on his back from behind almost knocking him over.
all i wanted to say to the guy was, "See!!!" ya gotta live with a pyr to
understand i guess.
   i took Mellow to NYC to see the William Secord Gallery. Its dog paintings
and they let dogs visit too. they are really nice and give them water and dog
cookies. the only challenge is the elevator which is smaller than my dogs
crate, literally! its a one person elevator or one dog elevator if you can
teach him how to operate the buttons. we had a super time in NYC and even in
a city where people have seen everything you think, they still came up to pet
and talk about Mellow. also, we did see 2 pyrs and i almost leapt from the
car in excitement.