Re: [pyrnet] Teenage dogs

ROFL!! Been there, done that, numerous times over the years! <G> He might be a Big boy on the outside, but his brain is still pea sized. <G> This too shall pass, and yuo'll miss these days and actually laugh at them. I promise. May I forward this post to another list? someone there has a 4 month old, perfectly behaved pup, and is considering adding another after Christmas. Thought this might give her some insight on what is yet to come! LOL

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com