From: JGentzel@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 07:26:35 EST
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] "Buck", working in St Croix

If you go the following web page and click on the info on LGD, you will see pictures of "Buck" working there for the USDA (Government employee <G>).  Buck is just over a year now.  Went there at 7 months and instantly solved all their predator problems (two and four legged).  He has become a local celebrity and character.  They just took two others yesterday from me (8 and 10 week old pups) to add to the operations they have there.

Web page is:

http://rps.uvi.edu/AES/Animal/ANSCI_home.html

Joe