[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20011207

In a message dated 12/8/2001 6:57:59 AM Eastern Standard Time, Pyralive writes:

Rhonda,
It is  soooooooooooooooo nice to know that I'm not "by Myself" ~~~~~
Do You have any idea how many times I've threatened My puppy's life  ?   <BG>
I'm trying to live by the adage "  Be patient, God hasn't finished with Me yet"~~
Sometimes, My patience wears a "little thin" !!
Pam Croy
Pyralive@aol.com>>>>>>>>>

Rhonda,
Here is the latest story on My puppy, "Dusty"~~~now, keep in mind that this is the same puppy that "flunked" Novice obedience class, made a total and utter "fool out of Me !  Everyone just "giggled" at Him~~~~<sigh>~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday was the Annual Christmas Parade at Tacachale here in Gainesville~~The North Florida Great Pyrenees Club walked some of our "big whites" in the parade, not only to "show them off" , but, to bring a little laughter into the lives of the residents that are there ~~~
We never are able to keep up with the rest of the parade, there is always someone on the sidelines that wants to touch, pet the dogs ,  (and , of course, the dogs just "eat it up "!!!)  We started  Walking in the parade several years ago, when, My best friend, (who is a supervisor out there),and has 11 of these "big whites, Herself), mentioned that the residents out there really looked forward to seeing Her dogs~~~
This year, LC and I didn't take Susie, (old girl)~~We took AN"D" and Dusty~~Now, this was Dusty's   "first ever" parade, complete with sirens, drums, marching bands, car horns~~I had already told Hubby that I would just walk behind all the comotion with Dusty, for socialization only !!
Well, Dusty didn't "spook" didn't "shy away" didn't panic~~He walked the whole parade~~All the others were supprised (as Hubby and I were), that this was His first time ! ~~~~~~~He didn't want to "love on" anyone tho, I guess it was all He could handle being out in the public, with all that noise, and still Keep His "cool"~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooooooooooooooooo, there's hope for the "little boy"yet !!

(I guess I'll allow Him to live another day !)   <BG>
Pamc