Re: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20011207

   The story yesterday about the Pyr getting picked up by a street sweeper and jamming the equipment, reminded me again that Pyrs do not give ground willingly to anything.
  My Mary, who is not penned, will stand in the driveway and dare cars to hit her. A dangerous trait, but I would not even try to change it, because it is part of the instinct of Pyrs not to give ground, especially on their property.

Hermit in the Woods