Re: [pyrnet] "Buck", working in St Croix

In a message dated 12/8/01 4:27:02 AM Eastern Standard Time, JGentzel@aol.com
writes:

<< Chelsea began swimming in the
 pond every day.  Soon after she began this they one day found about 40 new
 Koa in the pond.  They called their Koa experts that they had purchased the
 Koa from and were told this could not happen.  But it had some way.  >>

Well then perhaps the mystery is solved.  Stan must be sending his sister the
extra
Koi.  These things were there one minute and gone the next.  Maybe we're all
having a Pyr Mystery Christmas.  Do I detect magic in the air?  I put nothing
past a Pyr anymore...

I wish the new pups well in St. Croix.  It looks a beautiful place for both
Pyrs and sheep.  I envy Buck his task.

Sharon Hodgdon
FL