[pyrnet] pyrs in the rain

we have rain too. whats with all this rain? i know we need it but cant it
rain in yards where pyrs dont live? that would be sooo nice. last night after
being cooped up much of the day mellow went outside in the rain like a mad
man! he just adores rain and mud and every disgusting thing he can get into.
and because he gets so distracted when he goes out and the weather is more
'fun' than usual he doesnt do what he goes out there to do so sure enough,
two mintues after coming in he has to go out again! then we go out, fool
around, towel him off and start the cycle again. i know he cant understand
why i purposely go in the 'rain box' (shower) when he isnt allowed to play in
the rain. must seem to him like i've lost my mind with these arbitrary rules.
thank goodness 2/3 of my pack are greyhound  and short hair when it rains. my
greys hate nasty weather.