Re: [pyrnet] pyrs in the rain

I wonder how a Great Pyrenees would tolerate one of those yellow raincoats -
they even make them with hoods?  (-;  I'm glad we get more snow here instead
of rain.

Julie in Colorado
--
"Be strong, believe in who you are; be strong, believe in what you feel."
"Speak true!"

http://homepage.mac.com/raven4luck/