Re: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20011209

On 10 Dec 2001, at 7:42, Pyralive@aol.com wrote:

> We got a lot of laughs that day~~I
> was so proud !, but then again, I was a "bright red" color, cause' the
> dog had stopped all traffic, while people laughed, talked, and Yes,
> some got out of their cars and walked up to us ! Pamc

I entered Kazak in our local parade before the annual Tree Lighting
on the Plaza.  Kazak was pulling his cart all decorated for the
holidays with garland and little red lights and the cart was filled with
big stuffed toys. Taos is pretty laid back, our parade is small and
as we were lining up here came the last entry of about 50 scouts.
They immediately saw Kazak and cart and swarmed us.< I think
they entirely missed Santa seated on the antique fire truck which
was the first entry LOL>.  Poor dog, but he did handle it in true
pyrenean fashion prepared to say hello to each and every child. I
think we had our picture taken with half the scouts.  After the
parade we were heading back to our vehicles and one of the police
officers told me I could load Kazak in his cruiser ! We certainly
stopped traffic on our way back to the staging area and didn't even
need the police directing traffic.

Then there are the two who will never grow up...Czar will be two
next month, he was heading out the door and hit his head on the
wall.  He turned and gave me that "Why did you do that?" look.
Kalinka will be four and she and Czar decided to pull the pine
bough wreath through the arched opening on the gate into the
courtyard. They couldn't quite manage getting the entire wreath
through the opening, but did manage to really kill that big red
plastic bow.  Looks like outside holiday decorations will have to
wait a few more years <vbg>.

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico