Re: [pyrnet] Wanted: PYR that is wonderful with children

Barb, I haven't even met Kelly but I'm with you--let's move heaven and
earth to get that little girl together with another pyr. Perhaps if the
family is not set up to take on a dog themselves right now--as they well
might not be with such a sick child--there may be more therapy pyrs around
who would make a special effort to have lots of contact with her.
Best of luck, and please let us know how things go.
Ann, Peg, Ivy Rose and Tori