Re: [pyrnet] Lost Dogs

Rhonda,
What city, what area exactly does she hear of the big dog thefts?  It's a spooky thought that someone would steal our 4 legged family members.  Who hasn't left their doggies outside in the backyard while they go for errands.  This world just makes me so upset and tired sometimes.

Tell your pal, no worries, we're fine.  Tell her to get well.  Back trouble is so unforgiving.

Regards,
Barb H

My friend says she's not much help, she's afraid. There's apparently a lot of theft of big dogs in that area, sorry to say, so be careful.