Re: [pyrnet] Re: Lost Dogs

 The outcry was HUGE and they simply don't
> do it anymore.  They can't afford the bad "press

Coincidence, I was speaking w/ a Glaxo-Welcom (spell?) employee last evening
who told me that FDA requires animal testing and they have dogs and that
staff are rotated out of that dept on a very regular basis due to the
stress...(read stress as...Common sense says do A and we stupid people still
do B).  Broke my heart, couldn't even bring myself to ask how these animals
are acquired.  Many drug companies have facilities here.