[pyrnet] here's one

in my "quest for knowledge":) I came upon this last night. "loss of
pigmentation in your dogs nose"! Evidently if your dog nose has a blotchy
appearance /loss of pigment then it is because you are using a PLASTIC bowl
and the color will return to normal with the use of a steel bowl!! Having
read this and giggled, I had to tell someone and so elbowed my husband out
of a near coma to share the funny. All he said was "ok dear, whatever you
want" Should have mentioned the Mercedes! And one more thing...Any one have
any good deterrents to "mouthing"? My pyr-fect Maddie... at 3+ months now,
has taken a fancy to it. "No bite" and a few seconds of ignoring work for me
but my daughter has a bit harder time exuding a harsh sounding voice. She
wants to do it herself "cause "I'm a big girl Mommy an' I can do it by
myself" hmmmmmmmm. Suggestions? Meg is 5 and about 40lbs. Maddie is 3+mos
and 36lbs. Thanks Michele!