Re: [pyrnet] here's one

Actually Michele, plastic bowls can contribute to loss of
pigment. (but a lot is genetics as well) I know a Pyr who's
pigment went brown from the use of plastic bowls. Once on
stainless, it all came back. Stainless didn't help my Bo's nose,
however. (but his problem is genetic) Anyway, there's something
about the petroleum distillates leaching out of the plastic that
effects pigment.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com