RE: [pyrnet] here's one

Hi Michelle, when this topic was talked about originally, I had said that my
Pyr's nose was turning a dark liver, I wondered if this might be the cause,
or the other advice I received was help me Barb...was it "snow nose" Anyways
something about the snow and sun can change the pigment as well. My dog was
away at his trainers at the time, for a spell, and you can imagine my
surprise when I went to get him and he had a totally black nose! I asked my
trainer if he was feeding him out of a metal bowl? And he was. So I'm
convinced that there is something to this plastic bowl thing. I'm wondering
if its not always a genetic thing if the pigment does not come back, but
maybe it has just been too much exposure. My Pyr was just an adolescent when
we unknowingly tackled this condition. JMO
Sariena Foley