Re: [pyrnet] My beautiful boy is gone

Marie, I feel absolutely heartborken for you and your Family on the tragic loss of Beau. I have enjoyed hearing all the great stories about him. Please accept my deepest sympathy on the loss of Beau.

Jan Chaplin

---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free, no bugs from the Ariege Pyreneans! AND please do not send us any. Update your virus info and do not open attachments unless bug free!!!!Scan with AVG!!