Re: [pyrnet] Holidays

In a message dated 12/23/01 7:13:09 AM Eastern Standard Time, urshock@zeelandnet.nl writes:

I wish everybody the best for the Holidays and a peacefull year 2002.

This special time of the year will never be the same for me as before,
because my husband passed away on december 8 this year very unexpected.

Sorry for not writing earlier about it, but my mind was filled with other
things.

Ursula

Hi Urs

I had heard already.  I had prayed for you and know it is hard especially at this time of the year. My prayers continue for you to have courage and strength at this very difficult time.  For what it is worth, you have many friends around the world.  We all wish you the best and if our thoughts and prayers can help, we send these to you.

Joe