Re: [pyrnet] My beautiful boy is gone

Your message brought tears to my eyes as well and brought back remembrances
of my own losses.  There are no words to express the pain of losing a
treasured pet.  Beau is at the bridge waiting now with many other treasured
pets.

Julie
"Be strong, believe in who you are"
"Be strong, believe in what you feel."