[pyrnet] The Newman pics

why do they always call them "great WHITE Pyrenees?"
 happy holidays everyone- Roz, Mellow, Chundo and Harley<<<<<<<,

Our vet always calls Newman a "Great White" also, and I always wondered about that.

Wonderful photos Rhonda, thanks for sharing!

rhonda, those picts were fantastic. i enlarged each one to get a better look at newman. i love the way he dwarfs the golden. thats pretty cute. yup, he's a big boy alright.
 happy holdiays.
 roz, mellow, chundo and harley

You're welcome. I would've cut out the "nasty humans" but hubby created the page for family, so everybody gets everything, people and all. LOL.  Yes, he does completely dwarf Abby, but it's a bit deceptive, as I think she's on the small side for a full-grown Golden. Their other Golden, Shadow, is quite a bit bigger. But they were so cute together, I just had to share. :-)

Hope everyone had as nice a Christmas as Eiger did! Newman's Christmas was Abby!