[pyrnet] Thank you for all your kindness!

I have been overwhelmed by the wonderful out pouring of kindness at the loss
of my beautiful Great Pyrenees named Beauregard. More affectionately known
as Beau. I just want to thank everyone who showed us such care and kindness
at this terrible loss.

Beau was something special. And he touched so many lives in so many ways.
And everyone who ever came in contact with him came away a fan. He is loved,
he is missed, and we will remember him always. Again, I thank you all.
Marie McFarland
GA Representative
Pyrangel Rescue Network