Re: [pyrnet] Intro

Tammie,

>hehe if she is like Luka, she will also start to "protect" the yard from all manner of strange invaders
such as when the backyard neighbors built a shed.....part of the roof can be seen over the fence....bad
shed,,,,must bark at first thing out the door, or it might climb the fence... or those pesky birds sitting on her fence....bad birds....

At least I know what Luka is digging for in the yard.....rocks,,,yep seems like they are the best "outdoor" toys to have....may take her awhile, but she will get those rocks out of hiding...
kinda funny to see her parade around with a 5lb (yeah I weighed it) chunk of concrete around the yard as a trophy........

Phil and Luka the rock chewing pyr.