Re: [pyrnet] Intro

Well, first of all IM new here too I have only had mine for a few months so
welcome and maybe we can learn things together.

I have to agree with he stubborn thing though and the drool thing. Other than
that mine digs craters in the yard and barks at my next door neighbors wind
chimes that's all she barks at but its enough since its winter here and windy
all the time at night at least it seems like it lately cause she is
constantly barking at those chimes she hates them for some reason.

But welcome again and hope to hear more about your pyr also

tammie and molly (the chime barking pup)

Missouri