RE: [pyrnet] Intro

nahhh, the rocks are just asleep, and not trying to attack.....just wait until spring thaw when they wake up!! That's when she will spring into action and protect her family from those rogue boulders wannabees......

Here in Texas, the ground never gets cold enough for the rocks to hibernate,,, thus Luka's tireless (and usually thankless) vigil.....:)

Phil and Luka
in dangerous rock infested Texas.........

OOOOH FINALLY!!! Someone else whose pyr loves rocks! I was afraid to mention
it lest they suggest a pyr-iatrist! The ground is too frozen here for her to
find the "boulders" buried just beneath the perfectly manicured lawn lol!
BUT the kids jungle gym had 5 yds, of pea gravel under it!! 4" of snow can't
hide all of it!! I SWEAR she has "pockets" in her mouth. I open her
mouth...5 fall out. 1/2 hr. later "crunch, crunch," ooopennn...2 more fall
out... a little later...Maaaaddieeeeeee ugghhhh! hehehe, Michele .