From: JGentzel@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 08:13:56 EST
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] CHAT: Happy 2002!

In a message dated 12/31/01 11:54:18 PM Eastern Standard Time, bamb@monmouth.com writes:

The New Year's
meal is (finally) simmering on the stove. Pork and sauerkraut
with a French twist. This is a tradition that started in my house
when my breeder started coming over to spend New Year's with us,
and has continued even after she was no longer able to make the
trip, and now that she's gone to collect her dogs from the
Bridge. This is the second time I've made it since her passing.
During the preparation (which takes a while) fond memories of her
visits, as well as the dogs that were still with us then, are
stirred up.

Hi Barb

What a nice thing to do. I know Carolyn will be there with you, so have fun.

Joe