Re: [pyrnet] Intro

> Hello and Happy New Year to Everyone

Our old pyr Shelby is still with us. We got her in the fall of 1989. She was
represented by the owner as being two but our vet has always felt that she
was older. At any rate she is at best over 14. We have been giving her
"Cartrophen" monthly for a couple of years now. It is an injection product
we get from our vet. It has many of the same properties as glucosamine, but
without the stomach upsets. It is also faster acting. You may have to search
for it as the names are not always the same in the USA as in Canada.

As for the incontinence problem, we have resorted to using the underwear
products made for adult humans with the same problem. They just require a
modification for the tail. The product we use is called "Tena" and it works
very well. I would think that any of brands would do the same.

Good luck

Jim, Marcia and Shelby